Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Car hit by wrecking ball

Car hit by wrecking ball

March 2012 : I realized that there is alot of hate on this video. Why? I still do not know , but someone has to be sick , to say that these two great gentleman deserved to die. They didn't Raul Alinza and Alex Vega had made so much sucess. I could care less about the shuffling, in all honesty it didnt belong in here. But its my video, so please take the negativity away , Thank you. SUB , add me on facebook! www.facebook.com NOVEMBER 29 : RIP DJ ROWDY A , You will be missed! Hopefully the Gotham CIty Team WIll See This! And To The Families Of Raul, and Alex , STAY STRONG! DECEMBER 11 : Thanks everyone who watched this video! It really means alot, and I actually never thought that I would get this many views! And for that person who says everything was good but the shuffliing, relax. This vid wasn't about the shuffling , so get out. Song: Paradise (YoungLife Remix) (RO SMASHA Vocal Edit) Download: soundcloud.com Video Rating: 4 / 5

Auto Insurance

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment